Water Law & Policy Conference Presentations
December 1, 2017
Direct Potable Reuse: A New Frontier for Arizona
-Robert R. McCandless, PE, Brown and Caldwell
New Flexibility on the Central Arizona Project Canal: The Tucson/Phoenix Exchange and the System Use Agreement
- Chris Avery, Tucson Assistant City Attorney
Energy Consumption and the Energy-Water Nexus in the Southwestern U.S.
- Michelle De Blasi, Fennemore Craig, P.C.
Lower Colorado River Drought Contingency Planning
- Jennifer Heim, Deputy Counsel
Arizona Department of Water Resources
Role of Indian Water Rights Settlements in Economic Development of Arizona
- Patrick B. Sigl Supervising Attorney, Land & Water Rights, Salt River Project
United States v. Gila Valley Irrigation District, et. al.
The application of Statutory Forfeiture to Pre-1919 Water Rights, and its Potential Ramifications
- Mark A. McGinnis, R. Jeffrey Heilman, Salmon, Lewis & Weldon P.L.C.
Constitutional Obstacles to Resolving Gila River Stream Adjudication
- Professor Rhett Larson, Arizona State University